Free Consultation Terms & Conditions
Earning free advice is a great way to get your business headed in the right direction when you are either tight on funding, or just wish to save money. The goal of this program is a way for our company to gain value through honest reviews, while providing a quality service to those who need it the most. Please review the terms and conditions before registering for our program.
- For every 30 minute free consultation, you agree to leave a review for HINS & Co. consulting on Google, Bing, Facebook, Alignable or Yelp that includes at least 2 lines of text and a star or number rating. Other platforms will not be considered for review purposes. You may also write us a review through our own platform that we can share. You must complete and intake and have your free Discovery Call BEFORE you can begin earning free consultations.
- Each UNIQUE review earns you a 30 minute consultation. You cannot copy and paste the same review across multiple platforms. You must leave a different review to earn each 30 minute consultation.
- Consultations are only earned in 30 minute increments and cannot be stacked - meaning, you can leave 4 unique reviews and block out 2 hours with the consultant. Each review will earn ONE thirty minute session with a consultant.
- You can earn a maximum of 2 hours in consulting every 90 days.
- You cannot gift or sell your free consultations to another party
- Free consultations expire after 6 months of earning them
- Scheduling your free consultation is based on availability
- Scheduling must be done through the designated appointment type. You cannot apply free consultations to other scheduling types.
- You must leave your review within 15 days of receiving your free consult, or you will be ineligible to receive any additional free consultation, and you will be charged a fee of $30.00. We will send you a reminder before this occurs. A credit card is required to schedule your first consultation, and will be charged ONLY if you fail to leave your review as promised.
- Review tampering, deleting positive reviews, or a manipulation of our free consultation program will automatically get you banned from our program and legal action may be taken against you.
- Our free consultation program is as is, may be changed, discontinued, or altered at any time without notice.
- If you are unhappy with your consultation, you agree to let us provide you with a new consultation, or alternative, before leaving a poor review.
- We reserve the right to not provide free consulting if you are not satisfied with our service and only wish to leave negative reviews consistently.
- Those who are seen as taking advantage of our program may be banned from all our services indefinitely.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to us ("Comments") are not confidential and you hereby grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in our sole discretion.